No products in the cart
Deanston 17 Year Old 2002 Pinot Noir Cask Finish
R2999,00 incl. VAT
1 in stock
In stock, ready to ship
In stock: JHB | DBN | CPT
Perifly shopping is safe and secure
Pinot Noir grapes are good enough to make Champagne, the most regal of sparkling wines, so they hoped Pinot Noir casks might be worthy of creating a finish for our soft and honeyed malt. And you know what? They most definitely are… Notes of vanilla, citrus and sweet white wine are delivered with a zing so zesty, that you can practically hear them.
- Distilled & filled into whisky re-fill casks on 13th of December 2002.
- Transferred into Pinot Noir Casks on 14th June 2018.
- Limited bottling of 5604 bottles.
- A first for using this type of cask for Deanston whisky.
- Deanston is experimental in its approach to pairing its soft, honeyed and waxy single malt with casks that complement, balance and enhance – making Pinot Noir casks the perfect finishing partner.
Light and crisp, orchard fruits followed by creamy vanilla and oak, giving way to a subtle hint of green apple
Dry, acidic, slight maltiness with rich hint of tannin
Long acidity, giving way to a mild, malty creaminess.