Domaines Ott Chateau Romassan Rosé 2021

Wine

R775,00 incl. VAT

6 in stock

In stock, ready to ship

In stock: JHB | DBN | CPT

Perifly shopping is safe and secure

Features

Just over half the wine (55%) in this cuvée is matured in stainless steel tanks, and the remaining 45% in barrels, none of which are new (2nd to 5th use only). Bottled in November 2019, with the waning moon, on a fruit day. A pleasing balance between weight and freshness. Good tension and restrained fruit, promising characteristics in a wine during this sunny vintage.

Reviews

Reviews

Be the first to review “Domaines Ott Chateau Romassan Rosé 2021”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *